Terms and Conditions
The Website is operated by Card Factory plc. Any reference in these Terms to “we” or “us” refers to Card Factory plc.
Information on this Website is supplied by Card Factory plc and, where indicated, third parties. The Website is published, hosted and supported by a third party on our behalf.
These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were last updated on 1 February 2024.
- WHO WE ARE
We are Card Factory plc, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09002747 and our registered office address is at Century House, Brunel Road, Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF2 0XG.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of intellectual property rights in the Website and in the material published on it. All such rights are fully reserved. Images, trademarks, brands and any other material on the Website may not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
- While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is correct and up to date, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the material on this Website.
- We may make changes to the material on the Website at any time without notice.
- We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or part of the Website at any time and without notice.
- The material on the Website is provided “as is” and without any conditions, representations, warranties, guarantees or other terms of any kind, express or implied. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, that may result from the use of the Website or the material published on it, whatsoever or howsoever arising.
- The Website may contain certain “forward-looking statements” with respect to the financial condition, results of operations, and businesses of Card Factory plc. These statements and forecasts involve risk, uncertainty and assumptions because they relate to events and depend upon circumstances that will occur in the future. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results or developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are made only as at the date that it is said. Nothing in the forward-looking statement should be construed as a profit forecast. Except as required by law, Card Factory plc has no obligation to update the forward-looking statements or to correct any inaccuracies therein.
- The material on the Website is for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any actions on the basis of the material on the Website. Nothing on the Website can or should be construed as an invitation or inducement to invest in Card Factory plc shares or securities, or any other products or services of Card Factory plc or its group of companies.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their contents or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites via the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Where material on the Website is provided by third parties, or where you access third party websites or use third party services via this Website, the terms and conditions of those third parties will apply.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you access this Website from locations outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them (in whole or in part) are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs (and parts thereof) will remain in full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these Terms may seek to enforce them. Nothing in these Terms is intended as granting any persons who are not parties to these Terms any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.