Here to help everyone celebrate life’s moments
United by our purpose of helping everyone celebrate life’s moments, we encourage every cardfactory colleague to bring their whole selves to work. Creativity and innovation sit at the heart of all we do, and we take pride in our team of diverse thinkers, makers and doers.
We live by our values and believe our culture is second to none
cardfactory gives colleagues exciting opportunities to grow and build a career within a business that is transforming, entering new categories and new markets, and embracing technology as part of its growth journey.
Whether you choose to work in one of our 1,000+ much-loved stores, our innovative creative team, slick distribution centre, or fast-growing digital group, joining cardfactory means joining a team that is supported and challenged to make a difference.
We’re committed to continually evolving our culture and behaviours and have even been recognised through awards. In 2023, cardfactory received the the No. 1 Best Big Retail Business to Work for, and the No. 5 Best Big Company to Work for in the UK - accomplishments we are incredibly proud of.
2023 UK's Best Big Companies to work for
2022 Best Companies b-Heard survey
What we offer
1. Learning and development
Our approach to learning and development empowers colleagues through functional and technical tools, training and supporting them through coaching and mentoring.
- Talent Everyday – our approach to performance management
- Access to functional and technical learning programmes
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Career Pathways tool for planning your career journey
- Coaching qualifications for senior managers
2. Rewards and benefits
Our SMART working principles enable colleagues to work flexibly. And our family-friendly approach to maternity, paternity, adoption, and kinship leave ensures colleagues are supported through some of their biggest life moments.
- Enhanced sick pay for all colleagues
- Death in service
- Colleague discount portal – mycardfactory
- Cycle to Work scheme
- SAYE for all colleagues
Colleague wellbeing and an engaged workforce are fundamental to a successful business. It is an intrinsic part of our ways of working and stems from great leadership. Wellbeing is one of the pillars of our DE&I strategy – spanning a number of initiatives that support physical, mental and financial wellbeing.
- Network of Mental Health First Aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Colleague portal with links to resources including online GPs
- FIKA – an innovative tool to support colleagues with their mental fitness
- Colleague recognition portal